What is Tantra (short and dirty) – Tantra is a path of expanded liberation. The word Tantra comes from the Sanskrit word ‘tanota’ – to expand and ‘trayati’ – ‘liberation”.
To expand consciousness, to liberate ourselves from the physical level of our being, we use the five senses of the body to their limit, and then go beyond that limit. Like we would if we were working our muscle groups. We essentially work out our sensual awareness.
In the course, we will share tools for:
– Communicating effectively within relationships
– Creating a container of self love so we stop projecting outwards for self validation in relationships
– Tantric tools for expanding pleasure and creating a more embodied experience
– How to be more conscious in your relationships and your love making
– Activate, clear and balance the energy centers of the body through Tantric Yoga, dance, breath, orgasmic and movement exercises