What is Tantra (short and dirty) – Tantra is a path of expanded liberation. The word Tantra comes from the Sanskrit word ‘tanota’ – to expand and ‘trayati’ – ‘liberation”.
To expand consciousness, to liberate ourselves from the physical level of our being, we use the five senses of the body to their limit, and then go beyond that limit. Like we would if we were working our muscle groups. We essentially work out our sensual awareness.
In the course, we will share tools for:
– Communicating effectively within relationships
– Creating a container of self love so we stop projecting outwards for self validation in relationships
– Tantric tools for expanding pleasure and creating a more embodied experience
– How to be more conscious in your relationships and your love making
– Activate, clear and balance the energy centers of the body through Tantric Yoga, dance, breath and movement exercises
You will learn:
– How we can use sensual energy for expanding consciousness and accessing its healing potential
– Creating a sacred alter, setting intention and allowing pleasure
– How sexuality is essentially spirituality
– To effectively become more accountable for the reality you create. For stepping into your sovereignty, integrity and authenticity
– Work with your intentions to manifest what you desire
– Learn and practice emotional release
– Step into your power around boundaries and consent
– To feel safe exploring in the unkown
– Initiated into breathing techniques that will help expand heart energy in the body
Time: 6:30 – 10PM
What to bring
– If you feel called, you can bring something for the altar.
– Bringing a pillow and yogamat is encouraged
– Wear something comfortable where you can move in and where you feel good in
– Pen & paper
– Inner smile 🙃
Note: At the start of the workshop we will create guidelines and boundaries so that everyone will feel safe and supported in moving as quick and as far as they choose. Everyone has freedom and is not required to do anything they do not want to do and we will create a social context in which there will be no pressure so everyone gets to choose their level of participation.