Come join in on this magical discussion using both intellect and we will also explore practical exercises around boundaries & consent, exploring the nuances of intimacy as well as exercises that allow the heart to open and create a safer space for all to move forward both in festival settings as well as in the real world.
“Consent as a noun itself may not be sexy, but for me, a human that can actively participate in their desires, their boundaries and taking care of themselves is very attractive.”
In this workshop we will:
– Create an intellectual background around the nuances of boundaries and consent
– Learn about effectively communicating using non-violent communication
– Explore exercises that allow us to feel more comfortable around how we communicate and feel safe in our yes’s and no’s
– Use ancient tools to really start to embody intimacy and love, for yourself and for others
– Explore beautiful exercises that can be taken into the real every day world which expand understanding of boundaries and consent while making a safer world for everyone